PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of anxiety..really scaring me

gaara
01-27-2011, 08:51 PM
Well since I last created that thread a few weeks ago things haven't really changed..same anxious feeling but I could still enjoy things outside of that issue aka hanging out with friends/internet/watching tv etc..

Monday evening is when this weird feeling hit me. I became blank. I didn't feel anything which really alarmed me. Usually whenever I think of like happy times I sort of feel the feeling of the happiness I felt from whatever I'm remembering. Not now. In fact, those happy memories kind of increase my anxiety because for some reason..I think i will never be happy again.

Breaking up wtih my girlfriend wouldn't make me happy..hanging out with friends doesn't make me happy, watching tv doesnt make me happy..it's such an alarming feeling.

I literally feel like a piece of me is missing and I don't know what to do. It was the thought that came over me and kept on snowballing since monday..what if im not happy forever what if i go into a deep depression etc..

Ive seen the school counsilor for the first time today and nothing came out of it because it was just a simple intro meeting..going to meet with her next thursday but i had a mini breakdown today and now i feel like general crap.

It's scary now because before whenever i've been depressed or miserable i ALWAYS had a ray of hope that things will get better..now i don't feel that at all...