PDA

View Full Version : new and afraid

lordhenry
01-16-2011, 07:15 PM
i've never posted on a site like this.
i'm currently undiagnosed but this came up when i was googling my own symptoms. I have this tickle in my lower throat what i assume to be my larynx that will not go away this is recent and really annoying/ scary and haven't had a chance to mention this one to a doctor yet so if anyone has had this one company is reassuring. i am having severe brain fog/ vertigo feeling that has lasted for a month (gravol seems to help a bit with this), upper left abdominal and back pain and loose bowel movements. i had my first panic attack at the beginning of this month, a medical related panic attack i'm really worried i've got something serious. i haven't had a panic attack since but have been anxious about my symptoms which have persisted for a month. my doctor attributes these symptoms to anxiety i'm finding this very hard to believe but apparently this could be the case. i'm insisting on further testing but i feel like i may soon have to come to terms with this perplexing physical manifestation of the psychological. any one had physical symptoms that out lasted their panic attack by weeks?

lordhenry
01-17-2011, 08:44 PM
please reply any feedback would be welcomed. i should mention my doctor prescribed me cyclobenzaprine if anyone has experienced dry throat symptoms with this let me know. i just turned 21, i'm new to the physical effects of anxiety and would like to here of any similar experiences.

skimordiegirl
10-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Have you been checked for acid reflux or have your inner ears checked?