PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness??

gemma90
01-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Can anxiety symptoms be triggered by not sleeping well or not gettin enough sleep?
I feel down all the time, I am worrying again, and I get a lot of lightheadedness and I havent been getting much sleep?? Could it be linked? x

gaara
01-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Can anxiety symptoms be triggered by not sleeping well or not gettin enough sleep?
I feel down all the time, I am worrying again, and I get a lot of lightheadedness and I havent been getting much sleep?? Could it be linked? x

Yes, 100%. Rest plays a huge roll in stress, get a lot of sleep you wil feel less stressed out and anxious. I also reccomend taking multivitamins as well. I took a general multi plus viatmin b complex and felt better within a couple weeks. Noticed I slept better, was less anxious and just generally felt better about life.

mamadrama1985
01-20-2011, 01:54 PM
wow that answered one of my questions.....im lightheaded ALL THE TIME>>> i have surgery tomorrow so im extra freaked out. but i keep getting lightheaded..... for some strange reason im not that lightheaded when i wear my glasses opposed to contacts?