PDA

View Full Version : Recovered anxiety & panic attack sufferer for over a decade

elevated
01-07-2011, 01:15 PM
You don't need to spend a fortune on self-help programs and fancy tools, all it requires is a better understanding of anxiety and extreme motivation to recover. That's all so put your wallet away!

As a former sufferer I still have my bad days, but I am better equipped to deal with them. I've wasted money trying to buy the "quick" cure, but truth be told- there is no quick cure. Anxiety just doesn't appear one day, it was a culmination of unchecked negative thinking, feelings, anger that finally created an uncontrollable monster.

I know how lonely this makes people feel. I had a loving wife, family and friends but I still felt I was alone. Like everybody else was living a fantasy life and I couldn't control my own mind...

So I put all my thoughts, struggles and successes in a blog to help others, as sort of an online journal outlining my history of struggle and methods for success.

The best part it's free and nothing is required of you except to read thru it and be strong enough to find your own path to recovery.

You can find my site here at Elevated Simplicity (http://elevatedsimplicity.com).

And always feel free to contact me directly with any questions, concerns or comments.

Eric