PDA

View Full Version : Survived another adventure

Bubbywu
08-06-2006, 09:46 PM
So I flew to Detroit, no anxiety, with my husband, sister, and 1yr old nephew. Stayed the night there, got a rental in the morning and headed to Ohio while my sister and nephew headed on to Ontario. Spent 2 nights in Ohio meeting 10 strangers that play on an online video game with my husband. No anxiety on the 4 hour drive there and we had a great time meeting everyone!! It was great!!! From there, we drove 6 hours to London, Ontario to see my Grandpa. We went for his 90th birthday. Had a little anxiety that day but my husband talked me through it. Next was the Open House and Supper Birthday party for my Grandpa. Huge success and only had a little anxiety that I talked myself through. Then we drove an hour or so and spent the last 3 nights at my Aunt and Uncles place. Finally, the drive back to Detroit to drop off the rental and the 5 hour flight home. It was a great trip but way too hot for this Washingtonion. Anyway, I'm really happy with this adventure and ready for another.

:lol: :D

Chele

Jono_aussie
08-08-2006, 03:40 AM
hey thats good to hear, if you can do it than im sure alot of us can go out and do it aswell

Lilith
06-19-2015, 11:21 PM
Great job! Keep up the good work.