PDA

View Full Version : lexapro

jameslewd
12-22-2010, 06:40 PM
hi im james 28 years old has anyone here taken lexapro i took it for two days and felt kinda tingly and tired and sick to my stomache when i went to the store i felt like running out to the car and hiding does anyone know what this stuff does to you after the couple weeks they say for it to work is your day brighter no anxiety can anyone give me some good advise on what the effects after it starts working are you still sick feeling tired? thankyou

mamadrama1985
12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
i have taking that prescription before but it was way before i developed anxiety. i took if for depression....it had no effect on me except for dry mouth and it wasnt too bad....i tried taking it at the beginning of my anxiety but the first pill i took i freaked out and had these weird symptoms and i know that it wasnt the pill because like i said i have taken it before...it was anxiety...i have three friends that also take it and they do just fine as well. as far as the escape route you were planning that was anxiety...it takes some 2 weeks and others a full month for lexapro to work as well as other ssri's the only quick relief to anxiety are things like xanax, klonopin, ativan.... just to name a few. and since its only been two days i would talk to your doctor about it and if he says its fine wait a week and some symptoms like that go away once you get used to it.. hope this helps

MAMADRAMA
www.anxietyhelpblog.webs.com