PDA

View Full Version : Ringing in Ears

Nervous Nelly
12-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Anybody getting this? I have read it can be a symptom of anxiety. It's a very high pitched ring. If so, what have you done that helps this. I've been having trouble sleeping for weeks and that may be producing this and or the anxiety I'm having.

j2005
12-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Hey Nelly,

The ringing is definitely a symptom of anxiety...if you google it you may find a number of illnesses, mostly minor, but it is still a syptom, amd like most you need to ignore it unless it is accompanied by other Health problems. (high BP) You can always have a doc check you out.

Mine went away after a few months and still comes back on occassion amd I just accept it, and it goes away, etc
-james

mamadrama1985
12-26-2010, 08:31 PM
i agree mine does the same thing i have never had it more than 5 minutes though... it comes and quickly goes.... it is a a symptom of anxiety....hope everythings well

Jim Locke
12-26-2010, 08:35 PM
I used to have this problem. I went to the doctor and he told me it was either high anxiety or too much stress. He told me to just keep track of it for a couple weeks and come back if it got worst but it just went away. I never went back so I guess it wasn't too big of a deal. It's definitely not fun, hope it gets better for you too.