PDA

View Full Version : heart pailpitaions

leahbeans
07-29-2006, 09:54 PM
:unsure:
[b]
Has anyone else been paranoid of heart palpitations. I started suffereing from Panic attacks back in 2003. Thay've waxed and waned and different physical symptoms seem to manifest in me. Heart Pailpitations being one of them and they are scary! Back in 2003-2004 I had numerous heart tests done and it all came back nomral so they say at the time I just had sinus tachycardia(normal fast heart rate) I had a 30 day holter monitor, EKG, ECG and ultrasound of my heart, not to mention blood tests you name it! But when they come I still freak out, what if something different is going on and now I really do have a problem?

07-30-2006, 05:23 AM
I had those too a while back. They really sucked. Then one day it just stopped and hasn't happened again since. I have no idea why.

Check out THIS THREAD (http://www.mentalhealthdiscussion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=761).

Irish
07-31-2006, 03:52 PM
If I didn't get palps (skipped or added beats) I wouldn't have anxiety. I just hate having a heart all together, I just cant bare to listen to it beat any more :(

Jono_aussie
08-05-2006, 12:48 AM
yeah often mine seems to beat faster than ussual but i know its just the anxiety