PDA

View Full Version : prozac?

Jono_aussie
07-28-2006, 06:13 PM
anyone in here on this medication? ive been on it for about a week now and i did get a fair few side effects like really bad nausea and i had good high's than really bad lows which i felt really depressed (even though im not really depressed the meds r for my anxiety/panic disorder) and i seem to be more anxious on the tabs maybe because im thinkin about them but i seem to be worryin about alot of other stuff aswell which is normall for me lol but i just wanna see if it helped anyone else?? also i get really bad nausea and really nervous and anxious in the mornings untill i take my medication than it starts to go away is that just my body getting use to it? any help would be appreciated thanx oh and the bad dry mouth that is a bit of a bad side effect too

Mr Jingles
05-07-2015, 01:52 AM
I was on Prozac last year for about 5 months. I got lots of side effects. Like you, it seemed to make my anxiety worse.

I eventually got off it mostly because of side effects being strong and just not sure if it had helped anything.

I did read on the net that there seems to be a correlation between those with really strong side effects and the drug not working, which seemed the case for me.

If I could do it all over, I would have had an experienced psychologist to monitor my symptoms and tell me if the drug was working or not. I had gotten the drug from a doctor, so kind of on my own to determine if it worked.