PDA

View Full Version : hand sensations

mamascrazy1985
12-05-2010, 04:31 PM
so all day mostly my left hand has been tingly. i dont know why i think it may be carpal tunnel because im constantly playing to the game texting or computer. im right handed so i prop on my left hand. its only my palm pinky and ring finger and some what my wrist and now that i started typing its seeming to get worse :cry: it may be carpal tunnel i dont know.......... waiting on insurance to seek therapy then maybe ill get better some

forwells
12-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Howdy mama

I think you might find it is anxiety . Or should i say it is made worst from the anxiety .

I had CPS and had the op for it . There is nothing worth worrying about there . But also when i was bad i would get it in my hands and arms .

I also still now get it at odd times in my little toes .

It will pass either way if you rest .

cheers kev :D

Zuena
12-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Sometimes leaning on your elbow for long periods of time, playing games etc can cause a nerve to be trapped, causing the sensation you described. I get that often because I read a lot, in that position.

Z

Charmbracelet81
12-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Yep, I get that. I actually got dressed one morning fast and went to a local pharmcay that is just seconds from my home and checked my blood pressure! Yes, I panicked from it. It wasn't right when I woke up, and I wasn't leaning on it, ect. so I freaked out. Of course, it went away and of course I focused on it 100% because that's how I roll LOL. :roll:

mamascrazy1985
12-07-2010, 01:05 PM
lol yea it went away and i have noticed that when im on the computer i rest my left elbow on my knee when im typing and prop my head up when i browse.