PDA

View Full Version : heart issues.....agian

mamascrazy1985
11-30-2010, 08:16 AM
so i guess i have heart burn maybe i dont know but its worrying me to death. i went through this before but not with these symptoms. i only have heart pains when i lay down or bend a certain way. mainly down. the other issues are still spots in vision and lightheadedness i guess you would say. i dont know. i wish it would go away :(

Zuena
11-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Are you sure it is not just sore muscles from stress?

I found out over the last few days that Vertigo / lightheadedness is most certainly a symptom of anxiety.

I guess mine started out as something legit, but when it didn't go away I started worrying about it, and it then turned into a symptom of anxiety. I don't have things spinning around, I just feel unsteady and off balance.

Try this - you will need someone's help.

Sit down but sit up straight (don't lean against anything) put out your arms (like you are on a cross) and close your eyes. Now get someone to hold your head PROPERLY and quickly turn it from side to side 4 times. BE CAREFUL! DON'T BE ROUGH! Open your eyes immediately. Let them check if you start falling backward. You won't notice it yourself, they have to check. If you do, it is vertigo. The doctor did this with me the other day and had to hold me up otherwise I would have fallen over.

He gave me some flu tablets and something for motion sickness and that sorted it out quick time. When it came back, I realised it had gone over into a symptom of anxiety. Once I knew what it was, it (along with the spots) disappeared.

Vertigo also occurs when the bloodflow to your brainstem isn't up to scratch. I am not sure exactly what one can do about it, will read up on it a bit. It is NOT serious and happens to everyone at some point. Please don't stress about this!

Basically, as with all the symptoms of anxiety, this won't go away if you carry on stressing about it.

Will go and find out about the blood flow thing and get back to you.

Z

Zuena
11-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Ok I shamelessly copied this from some website.

You need to eat more of what is known for increasing blood blow. I have research at least five of those for you. Here's the first one:

EXERCISE. I hope you're not surprised. OK, you don't have to join a gym, but it would probably help you stick to a good routine. Why not try walking for 20 minutes a day. If you're looking to improve your cardiovascular health you need to break some sweat. Try cycling, swimming, running, playing sports. You could also try interval training. You simply alternate periods of high-intensity work with lower-intensity work. Before finishing your workout, simply push yourself hard for a minute than go back to your usual workout rate. This will not only turbo-charge your blood flow, it will also burn those calories like butter in the microwave.

GINSENG. Ginseng is one of the wonder drugs of nature. It helps promote blood circulation and facilitates optimum blood flow to the brain. Ginseng is also known to improve memory in stroke patients. It has been used to cure the ravages of old age, to waning libido, depleting stamina and even cancer.

GINKGO BILOBA. Ginkgo increases blood supply and circulation to all parts of the body, including the heart, eyes, brain. Recent research indicates that ginkgo can help treat poor concentration, confusion, loss of coordination, fatigue, headache, dizziness, depression, and anxiety. It protects against a broad range of illnesses associated with aging, including macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, heart disease, stroke, and cancer. Ginkgo is available as ginkgo leaf, ginkgo leaf extract, and ginkgo seed, and teas.

LEMON. Drink lemonade with real lemon juice - it is a rich source of vitamin P which is found both in the juice and peel of the fruit. This vitamin is essential for preventing capillary fragility. Apparently lemon juice helps in preventing the build-up of fatty and cholesterol deposits in the inner walls of the arteries, resulting in partial or total blockage of blood flow. This condition can interfere with or block the blood supply or the cardiac muscle, which may cause angina or a heart attack. Drinking lemon juice regularly will also alkalize your body!

AVOCADOS. Avocados contain oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat that may help to lower cholesterol. This fat helps protect good HDL cholesterol, while wiping out the bad LDL cholesterol that clogs your arteries. Avocados are a good source of potassium, a mineral that helps regulate blood pressure. Adequate intake of potassium can help to guard against circulatory diseases. Avocado is said to help improve brain function.

A healthy blood flow will help you keep your body in a healthy state. Not only that, it will help you to enjoy sex more. Good sex is really about good blood flow. Good blood flow ensures you're getting the right nutrients to your brain, and the right stimuli to your sex organs.

A balanced diet will also help you keep your lungs, heart, and body in good shape. When your body operates at its peak level, your blood flow will improve. As, your blood flow improves, not only will your hands, feet, and body feel warmer, your well-being and overall health will improve as well.

Z

forwells
11-30-2010, 11:38 AM
HOwdy Mama

i guess i have heart burn maybe

i only have heart pains when i lay down or bend a certain way. mainly down

Classic heart burn symptoms there at there best .

i dont know. i wish it would go away

As i have told you before you cannot wish it away , wishing it just adds more stress to it .

Look you have to accept it . Its that simple . You can get pissed at it , mad with it but it don't matter what you do it is going to be there until it is ready to go , and it will go slowly over time as you learn to accept it and not fight it .

In the last week because of stress and work . I cant sleep (530 morning now ) , i have bad heart burn , i am dizzy at times ,i am moody but the difference is i accept it and go about my day because i accept that it is slowly going and i am focused on where i am heading and not were i came from . I am no different than you i just chose to not let it get to me .

For you information the heart burn comes from the stress . Serotonin you know that chemical they tell you is not working well in your brain . Well 95% in stored and made in the gut .

You will be OK mama but you need to learn to chill and go with the flow just as you would not expect to go absailing with a broken arm . Chill relax and let it heal itself . Life is made to live , not fight . So live what you can while your body rests and repairs itself

cheers kev :D

mamascrazy1985
11-30-2010, 04:03 PM
thank you very much.....im just going to take it easy all week and eliminate as much stress as i can and see what happens.

thank you guys for all your support

Zuena
12-04-2010, 05:27 AM
GINSENG. Ginseng is one of the wonder drugs of nature. It helps promote blood circulation and facilitates optimum blood flow to the brain. Ginseng is also known to improve memory in stroke patients. It has been used to cure the ravages of old age, to waning libido, depleting stamina and even cancer.

GINKGO BILOBA. Ginkgo increases blood supply and circulation to all parts of the body, including the heart, eyes, brain. Recent research indicates that ginkgo can help treat poor concentration, confusion, loss of coordination, fatigue, headache, dizziness, depression, and anxiety. It protects against a broad range of illnesses associated with aging, including macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, heart disease, stroke, and cancer. Ginkgo is available as ginkgo leaf, ginkgo leaf extract, and ginkgo seed, and teas.

I found a great sweet with Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba called Turbovite. It also contains vitamin B6, B2, B1 and B12. Going to give it a try, see if it is any good.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3507/60988167.jpg (http://img253.imageshack.us/i/60988167.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Z

mamascrazy1985
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
okay so how was it? i dont take anything for my anxiety ever i have ativan xanax lexapro prozac ummmmmm you get the point.