PDA

View Full Version : Diurnal (Day/Night) Mood

peter_h
11-24-2010, 07:57 AM
I find my anx/dep 100% first thing in the morning, 60-75% in the afternoon, and only 0-10% in the evening. This baffles me......
Anyone know why this might be? It is very disruptive to my day as you can imagine! :o

forwells
11-24-2010, 11:18 PM
Hi Peter

I will most answer your other thread but would like to answer this one also

I get this when i get depressed and i think it works on two levels . I think first it is our thoughts about what the day is ahead and as it goes on we get better .

Second i also believe that we could be low on something from fasting over night . I have had luck with tyrosine in the past and shall try it again and see how i go . I think you are on drugs so cant take this but maybe you could look at having a late snack and some good supps

cheers kev :D

peter_h
11-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Thanks Kevin

I do eat a large meal at night and then take food supplements also (Multivits, fish oil).
My Meds are now 100mg zoloft(sertraline) plus 30mg Zispin.

I take your point about wory first thing in the morning, and maybe I should just jump out of bed and not lay there
worrying about my life.

When and how do you take Tyrosine Kev?

forwells
11-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Hi Peter

I think you are doing alot of good things but i also seem to get that you don't truly understand what is happening .

I would like to offer a website that you should think about joining and maybe look at talking to some of the coaches there .
http://www.anxietycentre.com

This website saved my life and i can tell you two years ago i was pretty bad .

Today i still have stress , i still have depressed times but i accept it and it is slowly going away and would only have 5% down time instead of 100%

Ok Tyrosine you take one in morning one of night . 1/2 hour before food ,But i don't think you can take on the drugs you are on . Tyrosine is used to make proteins and i believe proteins play a huge part in moods . And even though a test might say you have enough does not mean you do as because you are so stressed all the time your body would also be using more .Make sure you are getting it with every meal.

maybe I should just jump out of bed and not lay there
worrying about my life. I know its hard to do but the worst thing to do is dwell on everything . You have to push past anxiety and depression . Like its good to sit and think and have a cry and let go but you cant make it a habit but more a release. Take a walk or go watch something funny or read some jokes .

I think if you are laying in bed you have lost some hope . Well let me tell you with the help of that website i am most parts recovered and take no drugs and live my life as normal . The only fault i have now is i get more stressed and i get depressed when i dwell on things

I also get like you do i get angry but i try not to let it run my life . I think we have a right to be angry and are moving on and slowly letting it go . Angry never solved anything . Great buddah saying

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned.

Also because you get more colds and flus Maybe you should look at seeing a naturopath if you can because it sounds like something is out of whack . The reason i asked about weather it was worst in cold weather . I was thinking that maybe when you were not in the UK you may have been where it was warmer and now your back in the cold you feel worst . Maybe you could be low in Vit D . Many people are getting this way with us spending so much time inside .

OK that's about all i can think of , Again as i said pay the small fee on that web site and read it . It will help you .

cheers and keep your hope mate kev :D