PDA

View Full Version : Long wait but already thinking about SS hearing

Myheartisinohio16
11-21-2010, 12:31 PM
I have an attorney, she filed my request for hearing on aug 3 2010 im in the early process but im hopeful after its been a year ill get my notice in the mail of the date , time, location. I know the social security administration is super backed up with claims waiting to be heard but here in ohio they"ve recently opened two new hearing offices. I believe there really making an effort to speed up the wait times. Im gonna be completely terrified when i go infront of the A L J. What happens to me is , my mind goes blank i cant think im i"ll just be in a daze, and forget everything i need to say. Therefore i wonder when i go if i can write down how my anxiety affects me, my symptoms, why im unable to do any work, previous work, and pretty much read it off the best i can. My blood pressure is high these days and it never used to be . Im constantly worrying about dying, dying of a heart attack , having a brain tumor all kinds of crazy stuff. When i pee i have to put my one hand on my side i feel like ill fall over and die if i dont. Thoughts will just come to me that are weird i just question everything... Yeah im bad.

forwells
11-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Howdy

Sorry i only sort of understand what is going on but does your attorney go with you to this hearing . If so let them do their job .

If not i would not worry to much and would just do the best you can and if you need to use sheets then you do that .

I am sure these people would have seen it all before and would understand what is happening . I think you anxiety is just tricking you into being scared .

cheers kev :D