PDA

View Full Version : We Have to move on

ninjalo161
11-07-2010, 05:15 AM
hay guys i am new to this forum and i have had anxiety for a few years now had not had it for like 6 months then bam any who that was like a year ago i saw a sycologist was taught ways to deal with it eg. breathing stuff like that and tonight i felt anxies to and then just took breaths and now i feel better we cant stop it from getting throught our lives we are gunna feel anxies for no reason some times but we will get throught we will all be fine just need to take a leap when we are feeling most scared when we dont wont to work we have to get up and walk ya no what im saying lol we are all fine and in my appinion peaple with anxiety are just more mentally advanced then every one else just well its a gift and a cure love ya all FIGHT THE POWER lOl

Itzomi
11-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Hiya, and welcome! :)

Yeah... Yesterday, I was about to think of something that would potentially create anxiety, but I said to myself, "I'm not going to park here." Then I thought, wow, interesting statement (if I say so myself). So true... You can "drive by" your worries, meaning you just acknowledge them, but just don't stop there and park.

Enjoy the forum!