PDA

View Full Version : Sand like feeling/ headahce in the dead

hesson81
11-04-2010, 10:34 PM
life has always been so good. It's great, and we're all gonna go places.

hockeyxshawn
11-04-2010, 11:01 PM
I've been experiencing similar symptoms. Pressure in the head, headaches, dizziness which all make it really hard for me to concentrate. I also get tension pain in my neck, shoulders and back. Sometimes I will get a trembling sensation like an electric current is running through my body, even though my body is not actually shaking. Really weird. I know how much it sucks. Hopefully time will heal it.

Zuena
11-05-2010, 01:50 AM
Read this thread.

http://www.anxietyforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8269

Itzomi
11-05-2010, 10:49 AM
I get all sorts of head issues!! It is indeed unsettling. You're not alone!

jj1983
11-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Yes, that was the post that I started just a few days ago....good references on that page too...

tconnorbok
11-05-2010, 12:19 PM
I have dealt with that for 4 months. It will finally start to go away but you just have to accept it and not think about it. I know it is hard to do but if you can keep yourself occupied with other things it will help. I started to walk and run in the evenings and at first it felt like my head was going to burst but after a few days it started to get better and better. I still have slight symptoms everyday but I am managing. I also went to a chiropractor for help for about a month and it also did wonders. Another thing try and take a hot shower it will help. Hope you get better soon. Have a nice day.

Itzomi
11-05-2010, 12:35 PM
I also went to a chiropractor for help for about a month and it also did wonders. .

What moves did your chiro do on you for it?

hesson81
11-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Yoga is so awesome

Itzomi
11-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Yep, Hesson, anxiety is like a boomerang! That's why it's hard to take some people seriously when they say, "I cured my anxiety and I can help you cure yours, too!" It comes in waves. Sometimes, even most of the time, I'm fine! But I've learned not to ever assume I've got the problem licked. It's always going to be there in the background, waiting to pounce, if I'm not careful.