PDA

View Full Version : DOES ANYONE ELSE EVER FEEL LIKE THIS

reeree
07-12-2006, 06:33 AM
Hi this is my first time posting on this website can anyone help me, ive always been on the anxious side but its never really bothered me until the last few months, i seem to worry myself sick about everything especially my family, i hate it when they are out of my sight worrying what could be happening to them, its like torture when they are not here i have this feeling of dread all the time, does anyone else ever feel like this

Vyethi
07-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Now, I don't know how well I can help you or anyone else, since right now I am having a panic attack and waiting for someone who maybe able to help me to post. So I am trying to keep my mind busy.

But enough about me. I get this very same feeling all the time. To help really I would suggest trying to see what they think about it, and deciding together what to do about your anxiety. Now don't egt me wrong, i'm no professional on anxiety, but in your shoes I would do that.

Hope that helps.

reeree
07-21-2006, 01:20 PM
thankyou so much for taking the time to reply, i will talk to my family about it maybe it would help as you say, im sorry about your own panic attacks they are awful how do you yourself cope with them