PDA

View Full Version : anxiety worse morning after?

kitten123
10-18-2010, 12:39 PM
does anyone elses anxiety feel much worse when they are hungover.mine feels ten times worse.i know i should stop drinking but i enjoy it so much and only drink about once a week but i really do binge drink when i do

tconnorbok
10-18-2010, 12:44 PM
yes, i use to drink maybe once a week and i enjoy a drink when I am out with my friends but after dealing with anxiety i dont have the urge to do this anymore. It make me feel worse in the mornings and i just don't want it to ruin the rest of my next day.

Zuena
10-18-2010, 01:01 PM
I have stopped drinking all together (not that I ever enjoyed it) because at some point I truly believed that even a sip would make me drunk and I would lose control. I do believe however, that anxiety and alcohol don't mix well (no pun intended.) So maybe take it down a notch?

Z

thursday85
10-19-2010, 09:23 PM
omg yes. i dont know how some of my friends just get up like nothing happened. i feel on the verge of a anxiety attack the whole next day, and im like you..i love to drink about once a week and go pretty hard. the hangover anxiety is just ridiculously bad