PDA

View Full Version : about anxiety...

huxley77
10-17-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm new here and I'm just starting to learn about my anxiety and how horrible it is. Everyone I talk to about it doesn't understand. It wasn't so bad as I was growing up and in the past year or so it has gotten unmanageable and gets to the point where I can't handle it. I've tried taking lorazepam and clonazepam and they calm down my muscles and my heart, but my mind is still going crazy. I think it's also turning into depression too and I don't know what to do. Suggestions?

sparks
10-18-2010, 07:43 PM
i would encourage you to begin meditating. that should start the re-conditionoing process. this is only a start, but it is a good one.

MAc09
11-23-2010, 03:31 AM
Depression and anxiety are closely connected and you need to deal with them both before they take over your life.
There are safe, natural, effective solutions to anxiety and depression that don't require using medications (which tend to make the problem worse in the long term).
Start with looking at your diet and lifestyle. Cut down on caffeine and junk food as these can make anxiety worse. Getting regular exercise is great for beating depression. Try to find out what is causing your anxiety and deal with those trigger.
There are some great online self help programs that help you find your anxiety triggers and eliminate them, and teach you the kinds of foods you should eat to beat anxiety and depression.
Source(s):
For reviews of the best self help programs for getting rid of anxiety and depression visit: cheapprozac.info
:P :P :P

diarenton17
11-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm always wondering "What is the best way to lose weight quickly (http://www.whatisthebestwaytoloseweightquickly.com/) and diminish my belly fat?" Actually, it is one of the reasons for my inferiority complex since I badly want a smaller, sexier tummy. I thought my belly fat was caused by eating carbs, and sugary and fatty foods. I even thought that I have belly fat because I used to sit too long after I eat. I only recently found out that belly fat could possibly be caused by stress. Too bad; I'm stressed most of the time.