PDA

View Full Version : Another problem :(

Jono_aussie
07-10-2006, 06:36 PM
I have met a female that was love at first site, i really like her and wanna be with her, the only problem is she lives 4 and a half hours away from me :( i went there with a friend for 4 days which i was a bit nervous cause this was the first time we got to see each other (we met online) and was the first time ive been to this city it was the best few days but i did have a few panic attacks and was kinda anxious the hole time i was there, i mean i wasnt anxious because of her i was anxious because this was a new place, i stayed in a cabin with her and my friend. for the time that i was there i could of stayed at her parents place but i was very nervous thinking like what if i had a panic attack there at her house what will her parents think of me and where will i go if the attacks happens, but anyways i really wanna move there to be with her, do u think i will just have to face this agoraphobia and go there again?? i mean after a while i should get use to these new sorroundings right?? and being with someone i feel like im in love with should make it alot easier shouldn't it?? i have switched medications from avanza to aropax which my doctor told me to do , hopefully after a few weeks this medication should make me feel a bit more relaxed hopefully :?

Boop Boopie Boop
11-24-2006, 11:39 PM
Hey Jono Aussie,
I realize you posted this ages ago. Howz it going? Hopefully well. Have you told your new love about your anxiety coz that can take the pressure off. This sort of thing is not uncommon and her family would probably have no problems if you did panic. But I know how you feel. I have panicked at my boyfriends parents place before and it was embarrassing even though they were great. If worst came to the worst and you panicked in front of her family, at worst they might think you were a little odd and that is the worst case scenario, I think they would be far more likely to understand. But if that is the worst that can happen, then its not too bad. Just remember that it is not worth spending less time with your new love for fear of what others may think. I reckon work up slowly with traveling a lot before moving there, not just for your anxiety but also as sometimes it is best to take your time with a new relationship. Well done though! Keep up the good work and I hope it is all going well.

gasoline
12-06-2006, 11:31 AM
My boyfriend lives 8 hours from me, 443 miles about. Its going to be a year this friday. Next friday Im visiting him for the first time. He lives in Ontario, Canada-Im in New jersey. But everything is great, we're soulmates I believe.It'll be fine, Fate has no boundries.

All the best.

Heather-Rose