PDA

View Full Version : paleness and freaked

jj1983
10-13-2010, 11:31 PM
So all my bloodwork was perfect but I am so pale even my hubby notices...is this am anxiety sign...

forwells
10-13-2010, 11:35 PM
howdy

I guess it could be . I think that the worrying about it after your blood work is fine is more of a problem .

What is it that is worrying you about it ??

cheers kev :D

jj1983
10-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Hey just that mixed w feeling bad often and having the strong sense something bad is wrong w me. Kev do u have yahoo messenger I would love to chat w ya

forwells
10-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Howdy

Thats understandable I think you just have to have a bit of faith that it is only anxiety.

Hey i was thinking after i wrote this . There is a old saying turning as white as a ghost . I guess that because anxiety is a fear thing it works the same

Sorry no Yahoo but there is a chat on this forum isnt there . Maybe we could do it there would be happy to chat if you give me a time .

Do it like 1 from your last post sort of thing and shall be on then

cheers kev

Itzomi
10-14-2010, 12:48 PM
When a person is scared, they often get pale - some of the blood leaves the face to attend to other areas to support the "fight or flight" response. If you are constantly in a state of fear, then I can see why you could be pale!

jj1983
10-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Yea that make sense! Maybe I just notice it more. Kev what type messengers do ya have I have several ones...I never can get the chat to load on here..ugh

ThePhoenix
10-15-2010, 10:18 PM
When a person is scared, they often get pale - some of the blood leaves the face to attend to other areas to support the "fight or flight" response. If you are constantly in a state of fear, then I can see why you could be pale!

That hits the nail right on the head! :D

jj1983
10-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Yea these are all great points... I was actually looking back and all my younger pics I look white as a ghost....!

forwells
10-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Howdy

I have yahoo now on this computer and will be online for a couple of hours

cheers kev :D