PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again.

Emma5
10-12-2010, 12:00 PM
I had a bad headache that lasted for two weeks on the right side of my head and since it has gone (three weeks ago) i am obsessed with the right side of my head terrified i have something nasty. I am always comparing the right side withthe left side and i am literally living every day with paralysing fear. Every little twinge totally freaks me out. I have floaters mainly in daylight and had my eyes tested three months ago and my visioin is fine. I am in a permanent state of hypersensitivity and like i said every little twing totally terrifies me. I am so desperater to just get on with my life and be the mother i should be to my children. I really never knew anxiety could be this hard. Also, i seem to have a permanent stuffy nose - anyone else have this??????

forwells
10-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Howdy Emma

Problem one .

I am in a permanent state of hypersensitivity Work on this one . What sort of things do you do to reverse this . There is many things you can do .

Problem two

i seem to have a permanent stuffy nose

This statement as with the other problems to me looks like you have a good case of sinus infection . Have you seen your doctor about it ? I have had sinus on and off for 20 years and had many of your problems . I would like to tell you a tip that will help . Go to a health shop and get a neti pot . Fill with warm salty water and stick it in one nostril and flush your sinus . It takes a few times but works well .

So do not worry about that but do something about your worrying about it .

cheers kev :D

Emma5
10-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi ya thanks for the reply. I went to the doctor two months ago regarding a sinus infection and the doctor said I didn't have a sinus infection, I just had the baby blues. I'm just fe up of being scared about headaches. How do I get rid of this sensitivity.

forwells
10-12-2010, 01:11 PM
HOwdy

I went to the doctor two months ago regarding a sinus infection and the doctor said I didn't have a sinus infection,

Must be the doctor that have been telling me that for years . Doctors are human and are not always right as much as many think that they are god they are not .

Go and try the neti pot ( $10 what you got to lose) . All those things to me point to sinus . Yes it might not be infected but it could be irritated all the time .

How do I get rid of this sensitivity.

You need to change your reactions to it . Your thinking behind it . For example its fine to be sick of something but always leave hope there . Hope that you are going to get better no matter what it takes .

There are many things you can do , Diet ,lifestyle and i guess the biggest thing i did was meditation . If you can learn this it will teach your mind to clear and make you think more healthy .

cheers kev
:D

Terror-x
10-12-2010, 05:03 PM
guys dont forget to add us on msn so you can chat live

[email protected]

ThePhoenix
10-13-2010, 12:33 AM
I had a bad headache that lasted for two weeks on the right side of my head and since it has gone (three weeks ago) i am obsessed with the right side of my head terrified i have something nasty. I am always comparing the right side withthe left side and i am literally living every day with paralysing fear. Every little twinge totally freaks me out. I have floaters mainly in daylight and had my eyes tested three months ago and my visioin is fine. I am in a permanent state of hypersensitivity and like i said every little twing totally terrifies me. I am so desperater to just get on with my life and be the mother i should be to my children. I really never knew anxiety could be this hard. Also, i seem to have a permanent stuffy nose - anyone else have this??????

I can relate to a degree, I went through I whole thing and have the floaters as well which freaked me out at the time.

The stuffy nose thing too, I get that. It can be a sinus infection but not neccessarily. The doc might just be missing it but potentially it can be an allergy thing as well, anxiety increases your allergic reactions to things hence the stuffy nose. Either way its nothing to be worried about!

The hypersensitivity is a nightmare, I do it as well and like Kev says you need to work on getting it down. I still struggle with this, sometimes I can brush things off and others they run my mind for a bit! It does get easier with practice though! :D