PDA

View Full Version : Numb feeling

andyb
10-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Have been feeling numbness recently in my chest, sometimes throat to neck area, left side and sometimes all over, not a numb so u cant feel anything but numbness where I can barely feel it and its mainly more at night, anyone else ?

Terror-x
10-12-2010, 10:54 AM
signs of anxiety i have had that myself feels very weird and you start thinking all sorts of things and get your self into a massive panic but its nothing to be worried about mate if you are truly worried go see your doctor but he will put it down to anxiety if he cant find anything to just reassure your self :)

Charmbracelet81
10-13-2010, 10:07 AM
I have thins thing I am going through now (used to be my heart) where I panic because I can't feel mylungs...but we aren't supposed to. so I feel like they are numb/not working and while I can pinch myself and feel it I freak out that I can't feel what's happening rather than "just living." It is the same thought over and over. :|

Itzomi
10-13-2010, 12:19 PM
I used to get numbness here and there - not "NUMB" but feeling like an area wants to go numb. This happened to me about a week ago on the right side of my face, but other than that, it hasn't been a problem for me in a while. It's very common, though - I think every single person alive with anxiety has probably dealt with this at one time or another!!

forwells
10-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Its either muscels or nerves playing up and is nothing to worry about .

As you calm down it will start to go away

cheers kev :D