PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

beccacu22
10-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Hello,
I have been reading how alot of people support other people and wanted to give this a try.
I am 31 year old female who has obsessive-compulsive disorder. This year I have really decided to confront my thoughts and have been going to weekly therapy; after 3-4 months I was convinced to see a psychiatrist. i started on Luvox. I felt at first it was really working, but now it is tampering off. Plus it is making me so exhausted. My psychiatrist and I are playing with the dosage. I know that it is helpful; but my obsessive thoughts are still getting through and I don't have any energy to do anything. I could sleep all day which is very unlike me. I am going to work late; and not studying as much as a used to. In December I am going to take the law school entrance exam. I can't focus on studying because my mind goes somewhere else. I am also not spending time with my friends because I dont want any of my craziness to effect them (magical thinking). I don't tell family becuase they would think I am crazy, and only confide in 2 friends. I don't know what it is like to not have these thoughts and I am hoping I will find out. Any support I can give anyone; let me know!
B

Sudeshmishra
10-14-2010, 04:04 AM
Hello all,
I'm new entered in forums, well it's a great opportunity to say hello to all the team members and join them with own thoughts and ideas....best of luck to all the beginners...
I have joined this forum to get a lot of information to increase my health knowledge, I hope I will get enough knowledge from here...........