PDA

View Full Version : bladder troubles

tinkerbell_11
10-10-2010, 10:55 AM
does anyone hve an irritable bladder? i go to the toilet and it either still feels like i need to go or i hve a little drink and it feels full again ?x

Itzomi
10-10-2010, 03:15 PM
This happens to me sometimes, esp. if I'm nervous! I'll go, then can't really get up yet because I think I have to go some more, etc.

Terror-x
10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
not much i could really suggest on this one maybe making a note of how much you drink to how much you use the toilet would be a good idea to see what your disposeing of to drinking ? :unsure:

ThePhoenix
10-13-2010, 12:38 AM
does anyone hve an irritable bladder? i go to the toilet and it either still feels like i need to go or i hve a little drink and it feels full again ?x

Hey Tink,

Its 100% an anxiety thing, makes you need to go more often regardless of how much you drink, not sure how to manage it though apart from relaxation! :)

Itzomi
10-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Sometimes we just need to laugh at our anxiety and our symptoms. Call yourself Tinklebell from now on! ;)

Argh...now I think I have to go pee! :p

tconnorbok
10-15-2010, 11:32 AM
I totally have this same problem. During the day and night time. When I am trying to sleep I kick my leg alot to help me go to sleep which causes me to feel i need to go more often. Also, in the daytime I bounce my legs up and down so much that it does the same thing to my blatter. I have tried to stop and somedays I can but it is so much a habit now that i just deal with it.