PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Not???

stuart101
10-02-2010, 06:32 AM
I have been getting this dull ache pain it thumps from time to time in my left side chest. I keep thinking it's heart and i panic. I have had 2 ecjs and they have come back normal. but this dull ache has been getting worse. Has anyone had this problem or can help me?

Thanks

Stuart

dubbemiah
10-02-2010, 07:30 AM
I have been getting this dull ache pain it thumps from time to time in my left side chest. I keep thinking it's heart and i panic. I have had 2 ecjs and they have come back normal. but this dull ache has been getting worse. Has anyone had this problem or can help me?

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart,

Have you been under more stress lately?

I have a chronic stress/anxiety disorder. I often get pains in my chest (and everywhere else in my body, lol). Keep in mind, adrenaline, which is the chemical released in your body with stress, can cause muscle tension, which can cause your symptoms.

I've also heard, in 9 out of 10 cases, you won't have any question if you are having a heart attack. You'll know.

I hope this helps, brother.

Brandon

stuart101
10-02-2010, 07:42 AM
yes i have been worring about because im overweight i have been thinking more about dying overweight i'm 28. Then worring about the future, so thanks for the reply, it has helped me.

dubbemiah
10-02-2010, 07:47 AM
yes i have been worring about because im overweight i have been thinking more about dying overweight i'm 28. Then worring about the future, so thanks for the reply, it has helped me.

I promise you man, and all "cliche" aside, that sounds like 100% stress symptoms.

If you are worried about your weight, time to do something, man. Because the more you do about it, the more confident you will feel about improving your health, my friend.

Take care, friend.

stuart101
10-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Thanks man you really helped me out

Itzomi
10-03-2010, 09:55 AM
So many of us have had that same dull ache, and it's regardless of weight. It's perfectly normal for anxiety-sufferers.

I agree that it may be a good idea to lose some weight, if not just to take one more worry off your mind. I am trying to lose weight as well.