PDA

View Full Version : A bit of good news...

jj1983
09-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Those who post here a lot may have followed some of my post. I just got my 24 hr heart holter test results back and it was PERFECT. I still have to have my ecg test done on Wed., I am in hopes that it will be good.

Once she called me and told me, I instantly felt somewhat better. I am still feeling lightheaded today but I hope I can work past this.

I got 2 new books today in the mail that I can not wait to read. One is by lucinda bassett, called from panic to power. The other one is called overcoming panic. They both seem excellent just by reading the intro.

I suggest anyone looking for a good price on anxiety books to look on ebay!:)

forwells
09-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Howdy

Thats good .:lol: So what do you do now ??

NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE IT ANOTHER THOUGHT . You heart is fine and it is proved so if down that track you get a little feeling .

What is it ?? No its not your heart. It just anxiety and if i let it be it will pass on its merry way

cheers kev :D

Itzomi
09-28-2010, 10:24 AM
WooHoo!! *high five* That is absolutely wonderful news, but I'm not the least bit surprised. The ol' ticker is A-OK, so you can just laugh at its little antics now that try to scare you. :D

jj1983
09-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Thanks, I was SUPPOSED to have my ecg today and have worried all week about IT , even though the 24hr test was perfect and go today and they say OHHHHHHHHHHH WE DONT HAVE TIME TO DO IT TODAY YOU HAVE TO RESCHEDULE...I apparently talked to someone who gave me wrong info,as she said it was fine to come in today after 3, and I did..but now have to go tomorrow..

YUK 45 MIN TEST ER yuk

jj1983
09-30-2010, 08:18 AM
i have felt better up till today..see my post about being freaked out...please...advice is great

Itzomi
09-30-2010, 09:41 AM
Argh - you worry about a test and then they prolong the agony!

OK...going to go check your other post. :)