PDA

View Full Version : The day has come

Charmbracelet81
09-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Ok, everyone. My day I have been talking about is finally here. In a few hours I will fly for the 1st time in over 2 years. I am flying to San Diego from Albuquerque. This is good because it is less than a 2 hour flight, so it's good exposure, but not so long.
If you pray, please pray for me, if you don't pray, please wish me luck!
This is a huge step for me!
Thanks, everyone! :D

jj1983
09-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Hi goodluck with your trip you can do it

Terror-x
09-25-2010, 11:54 AM
yes good luck let us all know how it whent im sure you will be ok good luck

Charmbracelet81
09-25-2010, 02:18 PM
I made it surprizingly well. Now that we are on the freeway headed to our hotel, panic is now here. I am trying to do my techniques, but I am currentley having thoughts that I am in a dream/having a stroke/ I don't know who I am/feeling tingley, numbness, tight throat, ect.
I know I will be fine, it's just very uncomfortable. :?

jj1983
09-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh no I hope your doing well and I am sure u made it fine and didn't have a stroke

Itzomi
09-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Glad you made it! And you will make it back in one piece, I promise!! :) Have fun!!

Charmbracelet81
09-28-2010, 02:13 PM
Well , after the attack on the way to the hotel, I was fine the entire time and had a great time.
The only other time I panicked was on the way back to the airport/the whole plane trip home...andticipation is the worst for me. Like I have said, I have these new thoughts that I am not getting air/can't feel my chest working ect. and those were very uncomofortable. Envisioning myself dying on the floor slowly from lack of oxygen ect.
I am glad I did it, and made it though, because it's a huge thing for Mr. Brain lol.

a1jonuk
09-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi,

Well done with the flights etc.

Flying is something I have yet to conquer, which is a big problem.
I am from Wales UK and live here with my wife who is American and from just outside San Francisco.

My wife flies back to USA every October to see her family and friends.
I have only ever been over with her once back in 2004 which was to her mothers funeral.It was hell for me and I was completely doped up on valium the whole time.

I cannot bring myself to even think about flying let alone booking it.

Again, very well done , I know how hard it must have been.

Andrew.