PDA

View Full Version : what are your symptoms

tconnorbok
09-22-2010, 08:55 AM
I was wonder what type of symptoms from anxiety do people deal with from day to day. I am constantly have muscle tension in my neck, shoulders, back, jaw and temples. It seems it will never go away but somedays it is less noticable. I can even feel the tension in my ears it sucks because it keeps me thinking about my anxiety and stress all day.

Charmbracelet81
09-22-2010, 09:16 AM
My upper body is always tensed up. I sleep with my jaw clenched (anxiety, of course) and so in the a.m. it's the sorest and that in turn makes the rest of my face and ears tense. :|

lkk2507
09-23-2010, 08:49 AM
I get nausea and a general sick / worn out feeling. Sometimes it hits me later or at off times when I mentally feel like Im ok. This seem to only happen when I am REALLY having bad anxiety. I of course then worry it is something else health (because my anxiety is Health anxiety)

anyone else relate?

tconnorbok
09-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah, i get that sometimes when I go out to eat with friends or family but it goes away pretty quickly. My anxiety is also Health anxiety but I know from all the tests I have had that nothing is wrong but my mind doesn't want to believe it because of these feelings and me dwelling on it all the time. Another thing i experience is tight scalp and a pressure feeling on the top of my head. it is like that everyday all day but if i don't think about it which is hard to do it seems to go away.

tconnorbok
09-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Yeah, i get that sometimes when I go out to eat with friends or family but it goes away pretty quickly. My anxiety is also Health anxiety but I know from all the tests I have had that nothing is wrong but my mind doesn't want to believe it because of these feelings and me dwelling on it all the time. Another thing i experience is tight scalp and a pressure feeling on the top of my head. it is like that everyday all day but if i don't think about it which is hard to do it seems to go away.

lkk2507
09-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Which symtoms? you get what I said? Man I wish mine only lasted for a bit. mine on bad days comes and goes all day.

Vanessa
09-27-2010, 04:05 PM
I, too, have had jaw aches and pains but never associated it with anxiety until I saw that others experience it also. I suffer from anxiety and this past week have suffered tremendously from jaw aches. It happened right when I got home from a very stressful trip. It all makes sense now!

jj1983
09-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Mine are also health anxiety. i frequently get chest palps.,pain, rapid heart beat. I feel lightheaded and dizzy 24/7. I refuse to go out to eat unless its a little place with just a few ppl there. I avoid walmart.