PDA

View Full Version : second gusseing my mind

boxer
09-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Last night I was lying in bed and I heard a noise that I could have sworn was a voice I checked every to find the source of the noise I walked outside with a flash light checked all the rooms but still couldn't find anything I started to have a panic attack the next day the my grandma said the neighbours walk there dog at night a more logical explanation for the noise but ever since I started second guessing what I'm hearing is real has anyone had this or am I really starting lose it.

ThePhoenix
09-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Anxiety is fantastic for making you second guess yourself, I do it myself all the time! It makes you doubt what you thought was real or thought was true. If you let it the second guessing will do your head in!

I wouldnt be at all concerned that you thought you heard something that may have been a voice. I am guessing you are feeling worried because you are afraid your hearing voices?

If you were hearing voices it would be clear as day and loud and addressing you directly, not something that maybe you heard and maybe you didnt. Plus people who hear voices dont think theres anything wrong with it!

nervousbutterflies
09-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Yup I get scared about that too. Sometimes I think I hear someone say my name and I get real scared. To top it all off I get paranoid about ghosts in my house or when I get done work I have to walk in the dark parkin lot to my car and I feel like someone is gonna kill me lol

Itzomi
09-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Plus people who hear voices dont think theres anything wrong with it!

LOL! So true!!