PDA

View Full Version : bad day breakdown

sadflower
09-16-2010, 12:18 PM
hello all. Just need a vent. Having a bad day. Felt like I was going to freak out at work, was pretty down all morning and not sure why. I had to make up an excuse to leave just so I wouldn't have a panic attack right there in my office. The walls were closing in and I just had to get OUT! Managed to make it to the car before I lost it. Man I hate this crap. Anyone else have to leave work because of anxiety???

thissucks
09-16-2010, 12:52 PM
i feel you, i had to leave school yesterday because of mine.

Itzomi
09-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Thank God, no, but nevertheless I feel for you and know how debilitating anxiety can be!!!

nervousbutterflies
09-16-2010, 08:35 PM
I had to leave school a million times and my first job as a bagger at giant I had to leave everyday for a week straight and they wouldn't let me come back without a doctors note!

mamascrazy1985
09-16-2010, 08:50 PM
i got it much worse. i cannot work because of anxiety. i have issues driving and i hate being away from home in most cases. its sucks big time but soon i will get over it AGAIN and then i am sure it will come back AGAIN and the same cycle over and over till i decide to go to therapy. and i do online classes at home so i wont have to go to campus

best of luck