PDA

View Full Version : has anyone had this?

hockey2010fanatic
09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
last night i couldnt sleep because my head was tingling and my feet were twtiching, i do have a generalized anxiety disorder, just wondering if anyone has had this

ThePhoenix
09-15-2010, 01:57 AM
last night i couldnt sleep because my head was tingling and my feet were twtiching, i do have a generalized anxiety disorder, just wondering if anyone has had this

Yeah mate, had it not so long ago. Its an anxiety symptom, I had it for like a week or so before it stopped. Dont worry about it, its nothing. :D

Itzomi
09-15-2010, 10:43 AM
I'e had body parts tingling - my head doesn't "tingle" but the nerves in my scalp are sensitive to the touch. I think maybe my boyfriend might get the tingly head, though? He gets stress/anxiety, too.

As for twitching, yes! My BF and I both get that.

NORMAL!! :)

lunalady
09-15-2010, 11:58 AM
This is just the result of adrenalin running through your body. It's nothing. If you don;t dwell on it and try to adopt an attitude like "There goes that tingling again- it's just anxiety, it won't harm me" pretty soon it wont be any big deal.

I do this with all my symptoms. Good luck!

hockey2010fanatic
09-15-2010, 04:39 PM
thanks for the reply guys, does any one also get common crakling in the head, like real soft crackling in the back of the head, i have been to the doctor so many times because of this and he says its caused by anxiety disorders too, juts wondering if anyone gets this also

Itzomi
09-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Crackling in the head... I get crackling but it comes from my neck, I think.

lunalady
09-16-2010, 11:50 AM
You'll feel better if you can learn how not to be too freaked out by your symptoms. Good luck.