PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions fast please

jj1983
09-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Have any of your every woke up and you do not really FEEL anxious but its hard to breath...then you feel that way the whole morning?

Is this an anxiety sympton anyone here has ever had?

ThePhoenix
09-11-2010, 08:39 AM
You might not feel particularly anxious, but yoir subconscious is still running. I used to get symptoms when I was calm which worried me, which made them worse etc etc.

It happens when we have an anxious personality. Don't stress about it! :)

Itzomi
09-11-2010, 11:18 AM
You might not feel particularly anxious, but your subconscious is still running.

So true!!

I wouldn't be concerned about this. Try to enjoy your day and take your mind off it. :)

nervousbutterflies
09-11-2010, 08:41 PM
When I wake up its hard to breathe also. I actually have to smoke a ciggerette to feel better which is ridiculous and does not make sense. I also forget to breathe on the drive to school which causses me to feel like I'm gonna pass out

ThePhoenix
09-12-2010, 04:34 AM
When I wake up its hard to breathe also. I actually have to smoke a ciggerette to feel better which is ridiculous and does not make sense. I also forget to breathe on the drive to school which causses me to feel like I'm gonna pass out

You won't forget to breath, I promise you! Breathing is an automatic body function, you can't forget to do it!