PDA

View Full Version : Cymbalta treat anxiety and depression

boblewis8787
09-09-2010, 03:20 AM
Anxiety and Depression, the feeling that the world has come to an end and you don’t want to live anymore, can strike people more than you could know. Anxiety over some situation happens to everyone. Children and youngsters can dread exams, losing someone you love, sickness or any other trouble in the family and many more situations in life can be crippling. When pessimistic feelings persist for a long time, it leads a person to depression, which is bound to affect a person’s outlook on life.

Cymbalta could help individuals who are going through a depressed phase in their lives, those who are struggling to overcome anxiety, who are victims of fibromyalgia, or have nerve damage as in diabetic neuropathy. Generic Duloxetine in Cymbalta restores the balance of two neurotransmitters – serotonin and norepinephrine, by stopping their reuptake, which is considered to help people in overcoming their ‘low’ feelings. Depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, or diabetic neuropathy [nerve damage], can all be treated with Cymbalta.

Cymbalta is available at emedoutlet with discount coupon 5234E and Free Shipping coupon 4848B.

Nancy1234
03-02-2011, 04:30 AM
Does cymbalta work very well for anxiety? I really suffer from a bad case of GAD I'm in therapy but the anxiety is really bad I thought cymbalta was mostly for depression