PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Tribe

allysum
09-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Has anyone hear heard of Anxiety Tribe? I just found it and it seems to be a bit like Facebook, but is a way of meeting people who have anxiety issues.

ThePhoenix
09-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Has anyone hear heard of Anxiety Tribe? I just found it and it seems to be a bit like Facebook, but is a way of meeting people who have anxiety issues.

Yeah, I do have an account on it, I couldnt seem to find anyone else on it so I havent worried about it too much since but i think its a good idea.

allysum
09-10-2010, 02:53 AM
Hey Phoenix come and find me then! I'm new to it and trying to get the hang of it. I particularly like the chat room, it's helped me a couple of times and given me a real boost being with people who can help and want to help.

ThePhoenix
09-10-2010, 02:59 AM
Hey Phoenix come and find me then! I'm new to it and trying to get the hang of it. I particularly like the chat room, it's helped me a couple of times and given me a real boost being with people who can help and want to help.

I am pretty new with it all as well, I posted about it in here somewhere when I joined but no one seemed to follow suit. Its good to have a chat room that has people in it though!

What do I find you under?

allysum
09-10-2010, 03:09 AM
I'm under 'Allysum'. If you search for me under user name you should find me. Also I was just on it so it shows recent visitors. I have a picture of some pink and white flowers (the allysum flower).

How about you? Are you phoenix over there too?

ThePhoenix
09-10-2010, 03:24 AM
I found you, I cant find the friend request bit though. Over there I am under Jace.

allysum
09-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Great - I'll pop over and take a look. If all goes quiet it's because I have to go out soon but I will try and catch up with you later for sure. x

allysum
09-10-2010, 03:44 AM
I found you too and have sent a friends request. If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page there's a section of options one of them is 'Add friend'. If you log onto your page there should be a notification of new friend. Anyhow I have to go now so see you later!