PDA

View Full Version : after weekend

hockey2010fanatic
09-08-2010, 04:56 AM
in the weekend i smoked weed, got drunk and have been recovering since sunday, it is wednesday now, both eyes have been twitching, i have been feeling really tired and lazy, now i do have Generalized anxiety disorder, are these symptoms being caused from what i did in the weekend, i

ThePhoenix
09-08-2010, 08:11 AM
in the weekend i smoked weed, got drunk and have been recovering since sunday, it is wednesday now, both eyes have been twitching, i have been feeling really tired and lazy, now i do have Generalized anxiety disorder, are these symptoms being caused from what i did in the weekend, i

Been drinking and smoking weed all weekend and you feel tired and lazy? I would suggest if you weren't tired and lazy there would be something wrong! :lol:

In answer to your question, yes! I would put my house on that being the cause of your symptoms!

FYI though, drinking and smoking weed with anxiety aren't a great combo! That will only make things worse!

hockey2010fanatic
09-09-2010, 06:18 PM
its funny because all was going well with my anxiety and after that weekend, everything has had a turn for the worse and started all over again

RequiemOfDemise
09-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Lol hello Hockey.
Yeaaaa I'd say grass + alcohol WILL put a big hurting on your anxiety.
The nights I would get trashed...I always woke up to a panic attack, and always had that strong anxiety that felt like a never ending attack.
If you have GAD...alcohol may temp. calm your nerves, and make you forget, but the next day when your mind and body are vulnerable, its when it will strike you hard.

ThePhoenix
09-10-2010, 02:22 AM
its funny because all was going well with my anxiety and after that weekend, everything has had a turn for the worse and started all over again

Some honest advice mate, whatever you were doing that was working. Get back on it ASAP. When anxiety starts to turn on you again it can be hard if you dont kick it quickly.

Plus avoid the big nights until its welllll under wraps!