PDA

View Full Version : Pupils big

andyb
09-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Ive never payed too much attention before but my wen ive been feelin crap recently my pupils seem to be almost the size of my eye, is this normal or not and does anybody else get this

ThePhoenix
09-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Ive never payed too much attention before but my wen ive been feelin crap recently my pupils seem to be almost the size of my eye, is this normal or not and does anybody else get this

I wouldnt be concerned about it, I do believe that it happens as a fear response too if I am not mistaken. Plus it depends on the light in the room with which you are looking at them in. If its dimly lit then they will be massive, also if when your looking in the mirror your head is blocking the light!

kathique
09-07-2010, 06:39 AM
When you panic your sympathetic nervous system causes your pupils to dilate so you are alert and ready for action. It's a completely normal reaction. Don't stress.

kitten123
10-26-2010, 06:12 PM
my anxiety medication ( paroxetine) makes my pupils enlarged

kitten123
10-26-2010, 06:13 PM
my anxiety medication ( paroxetine) makes my pupils enlarged

hesson81
10-31-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm not on any meds, because I know light sensativity can be side effects. But yea, I have had major light sensativity, and i'm sure my pupils are huge when that's happening...