PDA

View Full Version : why the constant chest discomfort

andyb
09-05-2010, 07:51 PM
really drivin me absolute crazy and the docs and hospitals say im fine but im constantly thinkin im not because only i can feel wat im feelin, i do worry and its taking control of my everyday life, i have my little man due to be born this tuesday and how the hell am i gonna cope

mamascrazy1985
09-05-2010, 09:53 PM
one do you have anxiety and 2 it might be due to your pregnance. i had chest discomfort when i was pregnant. this was before anxiety set in. i have chest discomfort thats constant every once in a while as a matter of fact this is why i am on this site now. i think the more you focus on somethin.g the worse it seems. if i have chest discomfort on my right i dont think anything of it but on my left i start wondering and googling and them here

andyb
09-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Sorry I should of worded that better my partner is pregnant so how will I cope then, I do ask my partner if she ever feels the same things as me but I dont no wats normal anymore, ive just woke up right now after being asleep for an hour and here I go again chest discomfort and feelin my heart to make sure its beatin right on my phone again

Rix
09-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Have you seen Inception? nice movie...
If you have, remember what they said about the reason they felt pain in dreams?
Same here, you're imagining what would be like to have a heart problem, then projecting it on your body.
I used to do this too. Try some Qigong exercises, I'll post some on my blog soon...