PDA

View Full Version : heart area pain

andyb
09-05-2010, 07:06 PM
ive had this for a few days now on and off, does anybody get this, its a noticeable pain that last for 1-2 seconds at random intervals, should i be worried??

worrier123
09-05-2010, 08:42 PM
could be intergestion, trapped wind, pulled mustle, general anxiety. u didnt put much info e.g ur age, or any other symptoms ect so hard to say. but if ur that worried see ur dr

andyb
09-05-2010, 09:03 PM
my docs jus keep puttin it down to anxiety, im 22, medium stocky build, drink on and off wen my anxietyfeels like letting me and smoke bout 10 a day, symptons are i have had chest pain for the past 5 months on and off and discomfort and since friday i have had a weird pain feeling in my heart area

mamascrazy1985
09-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi. i had the same exact issue exactly as you described it. it is in fact anxiety after two years numerous ekgs a ultrasound and a heart monitor that was all cleared im still here. i have it from time to time sometimes i take tums and it goes away. others it doesnt . i do have gerd though so that might be why. idk. anyways if you consintrate on something so much it will worsen. like now im having heart burn which brought me back to this site and i took two tums like 2 min ago and am waiting for it to go away. i just had a funny felling like my heart filled up with something and released. weird. well good luck

johnrembo09
09-06-2010, 09:47 AM
It is very helpful and interesting for every one who want to know about heart area pain. All of you have a shared a great knowledge. According to me i think that It Could just be a slightly strained muscle in your chest. The best thing to do is consult a physician and this forum does not qualify to give out serious medical advice.

andyb
09-06-2010, 10:02 AM
I was thinking bout going to the doctors about it today but thought is it worth it just to get fobbed off with ITS ANXIETY, ive took 2 renees earlier and jus feel a very slight thing now

jj1983
09-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Yea I just got stressed dealing with my dumb mtg company, ya mail them checks and they dont cash for 2 weeks and then charge ya late fees!!!!!

I just held for 58 mins and got no one!wow

then our son was supposed to start speech and i call and they are a REHAB for bones and joint not speech.,.our insurance messed up ...go figure..not I feel all weighed down

Itzomi
09-07-2010, 03:06 PM
I used to have chest pains when my mom was alive and having chest pains. I had them until I had an EKG and was told I was fine - then they vanished!

They returned some time later and I had a treadmill test. Passed with flying colors. Symptoms gone!

What you worry about, you amplify. It's a vicious cycle!!

ThePhoenix
09-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Just out of interest, do people actually realise where their heart is? I only ask because I have worried about it before only to realise that the "heart pain" I was having was miles away from my heart and was actually most likely a strained rib muscle!

andyb
09-08-2010, 09:16 AM
But it feels though as if I can feel it in my heart or could this my anxiety making me think it is but it still feels it is though, ive not had it so bad for the past few days but maybe once or twice at night

Itzomi
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I don't think there's a single person with anxiety who hasn't had "geart" pains, palps, etc. It's is soooooooo very common!!!!!

jj1983
09-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Yea I get flutters....esp when yawning weird and anxious both

andyb
09-08-2010, 12:01 PM
I get flutters all the time and instantly I feel my heart