PDA

View Full Version : who here has had the Left arm pain?

jj1983
09-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Anyone here get left arm pain when an 'attack' hits them?

I do for some reason and am pretty sure its not my heart as i am 27/f healthy height/weight dont smoke,drink, do birth control or any pills. Take my vitamins etc. my heart never hurts me just will beat fast when the attack hits.

BUT I still WORRY ABOUT MY HEART...

Made dr appt and got there and got scared to go and made hubby pull away:( I have got to get checked out so I will feel better about my heart..but my question is WHO here has had left arm pain or twinges or fingers etc

worrier123
09-04-2010, 08:19 PM
all the time!! whenever i get anxious or panicy its cos iv had a pain in my left arm or a pain in my chest which both freaks me out and i get really scared which makes panic symptoms worse! get checked out just for piece of mind, im the same as u pretty much and i also always worry and think there is something wrong with my heart, i worry about alot of health issues but for some reason this is alot worse and more frequent and i dont no why or how to stop it. im sure u are fine it is commen so try not to worry

jj1983
09-05-2010, 10:42 AM
I wonder what the cause of this is?

Today I am just feeling weak and tired yuk,hope I feel more "awake" soon

jj1983
09-06-2010, 07:38 AM
I have this one again,but its shoulder and shoulder blade on left side

mikel
09-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I get pains, twinges, tingles, etc. all the time. It's quite irritating. The worse my anxiety is, the more prominent these things are.