PDA

View Full Version : My Psychologist

irish-chic
06-09-2006, 04:28 AM
I really really hate my Psychologist. She is such a LAIR she trys to say im being cheeky and rude to her when im not. She tells my mum im cheeky and now she is saying shes not sure if she wants to work with me any longer which is really upseting my mum and dad. She just hates me and is making things up that arent true and my mum and dad are believing her and grounding me! is there any possible way i could get another psychologist?

leftie15
06-09-2006, 10:12 PM
hell yea u can its your life and u should decide who u want to help you your therapist is suppose to be helping u not setting u back tell your parents you want a new one that this one isn't doing it for you and go elsewhere u win she loses she gets no money and u find someone better good luck in your search

scatmantom
06-11-2006, 04:17 AM
yea you dont have to take shit from any1. There are some very good doctors out there who will help you. You can speak to your GP and ask to be refferred to a new phyciatrist.

kevin
06-25-2006, 07:54 AM
I really really hate my Psychologist. She is such a LAIR she trys to say im being cheeky and rude to her when im not. She tells my mum im cheeky and now she is saying shes not sure if she wants to work with me any longer which is really upseting my mum and dad. She just hates me and is making things up that arent true and my mum and dad are believing her and grounding me! is there any possible way i could get another psychologist?

What the hell kind of psychologist is that? First off, she should be helping you not pointing her finger at you. Second off, she shouldn't be lying to your parents about things or even telling your parents what you talk about confidentially for that matter. I don't care what you do, but FIND A NEW PSYCHOLOGIST. I wouldn't even call her a psychologist from what you're saying here.