PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new here

Strange Beautiful Monster
06-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself... hello everyone!

I'm really glad to find this forum because a lot of people simply don't understand extreme anxiety and tell me to just stop worrying and chill out (as if it were that simple).

Seems like a great support forum :)

shoe
06-07-2006, 01:06 PM
welcome to the forum, monster. cute name!

Hmm.. maybe we need to 'jack' other people into our brains so they can feel what it is like to be us.. then they surely wouldn't dismiss our anxieties and fears so easily!

Strange Beautiful Monster
06-07-2006, 02:14 PM
welcome to the forum, monster. cute name!

Hmm.. maybe we need to 'jack' other people into our brains so they can feel what it is like to be us.. then they surely wouldn't dismiss our anxieties and fears so easily!

Or smack them over the head with a... shoe ;)

shoe
06-08-2006, 02:26 PM
ow. that'd hurt me and them both :P

ghostgirl929
01-20-2010, 06:49 PM
LOL...isnt that the bomb! Yes they dont understand it until it hits them, then they are all like HELP!!!! Ive been living with Anxiety all my life and I have to say that even people that have anxiety dont understand other peoples anxiety...its the weirdest thing.

Im so glad I found you all...I dont feel like an outsider or a freak anymore.

black25
01-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Welcome the the forum. I totally understand that dilemma. You should be able to find a lot of helpful info here, I sure have.

see you around!

ThePhoenix
01-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I know what you mean about people telling you to just chill out! Its kinda frustrating because they arent in our heads and just dont understand whats going on in there!