PDA

View Full Version : sicking up blood??

worrier123
08-24-2010, 09:54 AM
last night i went out and had way to much to drink i got home and was sick, the first few lots of sick was just dark fluid due to what i was drinking but after there wasnt much left to sick up i sicked up abit of blood, it wasnt loads but enough to make me proper worry!! thing is i go out and get drunk about 2 times a week and iv been sick loads before but never ever sicked up blood. my tummy feels a little a weird today but i dont no if thats just from having a hangover oh and also before i went out my stomach was cramping up and felt very uncomfortable so that may have something to do with it. im so worried that it may be a stomach ulcer and u can die from that!! what do u think it is pls be honest should i go to a doctor straight away

im scared :(

Charmbracelet81
08-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I would say just use your judgement. If you feel there's a problem then go. If you feel like it's the anxious mind making you hypersensitive to the physical symptoms, maybe deal with the thoughts and see how your body does.

ThePhoenix
08-26-2010, 01:48 AM
last night i went out and had way to much to drink i got home and was sick, the first few lots of sick was just dark fluid due to what i was drinking but after there wasnt much left to sick up i sicked up abit of blood, it wasnt loads but enough to make me proper worry!! thing is i go out and get drunk about 2 times a week and iv been sick loads before but never ever sicked up blood. my tummy feels a little a weird today but i dont no if thats just from having a hangover oh and also before i went out my stomach was cramping up and felt very uncomfortable so that may have something to do with it. im so worried that it may be a stomach ulcer and u can die from that!! what do u think it is pls be honest should i go to a doctor straight away

im scared :(

Hey,

Its nothing to worry about, it only happens when you have completely emptied your stomach of everything. Its happened to me before too, it goes away. You dont need to go to a doctor for it, it will pass! :D