PDA

View Full Version : Stopped Cymbalta last Monday

milo0071
08-13-2010, 08:18 AM
and five days later I'm experiencing frequent brain twitches (can't think what else to call it) and increasing nausea. Beacsue of increased gas issues, my gastroenterologist told me to cut out the Cymbalta for which I was taking a small dose (30mg) at night.

When will these symptoms dissapate?

milo0071
08-15-2010, 05:25 PM
I guess it's a good thing that I'm not too anxious on this "anxiety" forum. Anyone know of another forum where people actually respond to questions or at least offer some support?

boblewis8787
08-17-2010, 02:57 AM
and five days later I'm experiencing frequent brain twitches (can't think what else to call it) and increasing nausea. Beacsue of increased gas issues, my gastroenterologist told me to cut out the Cymbalta for which I was taking a small dose (30mg) at night.

When will these symptoms dissapate?

I know you are scared of antidepressants. However depression is a condition that can not be cured without medication. I would like to recommend Generic Stablon. Generic Stablon Tianeptine is a medication to reduce anxiety and depression. Stablon Tianeptine with excellent safety profile improves the availability of the calming neurotransmitter serotonin and increases absorption of our body - the important neurotransmitter serotonin – that helps to normalize mood.

Generic Stablon Tianeptine appears to be more effective than other anxiety medications in improving associated anxiety in patients with depressive disorders.

Generic Stablon works in a novel way and appears to create fewer side effects than other anti-depression medicines and less likelihood of interactions with other drugs. In particular, Generic Stablon is not known to interfere with the sexual appetite and does not result in drowsiness in the most of the cases.

It has been recommended that it may be mostly appropriate for aged patients and for those having alcohol withdrawal problem, as these patients tend to be more sensitive to the effects of psychotropic drugs. Recent study now suggests that Generic Stablon is also prescribed to treat asthma and found effective. Stablon is available at emedoutlet.

Robbed
08-18-2010, 10:08 PM
However depression is a condition that can not be cured without medication.

1. Antidepressant medications don't cure ANYTHING. They merely alleviate some of the symptoms of depression/anxiety for some people some the time. But side effects are often significant.

2. PLENTY of people recover from depression/anxiety WITHOUT medications. Much of the time, the passage of time alone does the trick, even without ANY intervention.

Razz
08-19-2010, 06:22 PM
There was just a major 15 year reserch that showed antidepressants were not effective for all but the most severe cases and not even much in those.

Aerobic exercise and CBT were more effective for most patients.

James