PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say it is possible to get better

f1nal7
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
A few years ago I developed terrible anxiety due to life issues and a few other dark things.

I now am able to cope with panic attacks and anxiety extremely well, I don't have it.

I don't really know how these coping mechanisms arose.

If I feel like im about to have a panic attack I just think I don't care and almost embrass it and often laugh out loud thinking "how ridiculous, get fucked anxiety".

It must really be a state of mind, and your stuck.

Litterally just think I do not give a crap and don't.

I'm still fighting depression though, this one just won't fuck off.

End of the line is you just need to get some balls and deal with life, thats how I delt with these mental problems.

1. Embrass it.

2. You don't care.

3. Ignore it.

Once your brain stops thinking about "am i anxious" you won't be.

So you need to train yourself to stop having negative thoughts by the above three lines.

This will work for you.

nervousbutterflies
08-07-2010, 06:50 PM
that is a great way to think! Last year my panic attacks came back after a long time when it was my 18th birthday. My mom, brother and sister were at the beach and my dad and stepmom were out of state because my grandfather was dying in the hospital after hitting his head at an army convention. I was sitting inside hyperventilating and crying. I could not leave my house for a couple of weeks! When school started though they magically started to go away?!

My therapist told me that a panic attack is just an adrenaline rush brought on for no reason and your body doesnt know how to handle it. WHen you think about that it helps make them stop

ThePhoenix
08-08-2010, 05:22 AM
A few years ago I developed terrible anxiety due to life issues and a few other dark things.

I now am able to cope with panic attacks and anxiety extremely well, I don't have it.

I don't really know how these coping mechanisms arose.

If I feel like im about to have a panic attack I just think I don't care and almost embrass it and often laugh out loud thinking "how ridiculous, get fucked anxiety".

It must really be a state of mind, and your stuck.

Litterally just think I do not give a crap and don't.

I'm still fighting depression though, this one just won't fuck off.

End of the line is you just need to get some balls and deal with life, thats how I delt with these mental problems.

1. Embrass it.

2. You don't care.

3. Ignore it.

Once your brain stops thinking about "am i anxious" you won't be.

So you need to train yourself to stop having negative thoughts by the above three lines.

This will work for you.

I dont disagree, you get stuck in an anxious thinking pattern and its hard to break out of it. Once you manage to break anxieties strangle hold then all is good!

f1nal7
08-08-2010, 03:10 PM
it's odd visiting this forum starts mild anxiety in me, but the control to stop it straight away is there.

I could tell you something that would ruin you mentally for life.

The truth is out there and you all do not want to know it. :twisted:

ps. you anxiety as a power:

your gonna die soon, that is an anxious thought, terror for some.

So next time your nervous about a social event or whatever it is that you get nervous about, think I'm gonna be dead and so will everyone else so whatever I do doesn't matter. Don't think further than that though, it all gets very complicated from there on :D

.. so what to write the next part but I won't to save you from mental torture.