PDA

View Full Version : Amitriptyline

Nadia A
08-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,

Has anyone been on 100mg of Amitriptyline for anxiety and depression? Just wondered if anyone had been on it and if it works?

NA

boblewis8787
08-26-2010, 02:48 AM
I haven't been on Elavil Generic Amitriptyline. I have been on Stablon Generic Tianeptine. Generic Stablon Tianeptine is a medication to reduce anxiety and depression. Stablon Tianeptine with excellent safety profile improves the availability of the calming neurotransmitter serotonin and increases absorption of our body - the important neurotransmitter serotonin – that helps to normalize mood.

Generic Stablon Tianeptine appears to be more effective than other anxiety medications in improving associated anxiety in patients with depressive disorders.

Generic Stablon works in a novel way and appears to create fewer side effects than other anti-depression medicines and less likelihood of interactions with other drugs. In particular, Generic Stablon is not known to interfere with the sexual appetite and does not result in drowsiness in the most of the cases. Stablon is available at emedoutlet with discount code 5234E and Free Shipping with 4848B.

jhon01
09-03-2010, 05:30 AM
Amitriptyline is in a group of drugs called tricyclic antidepressants. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced.

Amitriptyline is used to treat symptoms of depression.

Amitriptyline may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Razz
09-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Yes and in two doses it made me insane for over 3 weeks - never again....ever

Nancy1234
03-02-2011, 04:32 AM
I take it msotly to help me sleep. It does not help me for my anxiety