PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Gone

Green Ways
08-01-2010, 02:44 AM
:o Having suffered anxiety for almost 40 years, I know how debilitating this illness can be.
For me my anxiety was always at it's worst when I wasn't doing anything.
The old brain running riot in a closed closet with me at the center of all the thoughts.
Any feeling of unwell just added more emphasis to the degree of anxiety.
I am one of the lucky one's, It took a Bout of hives 2 years ago, which I had never previously suffered from. Now I'm 98% cured, No anxiety No hives!
I discovered my body was allergic to a large range of food groups and some dusts.
Good body metabolism had fought of any sign of hives. It wasn't till my mid 40's that my good body metabolism didn't work as well as it once did, hence my hives showing for the first time.
A simple blood test "RASS" test revealed the allergies. Staying away from those food groups and taking 4mg of Periactin once a day, not only cured my hives, it also cured my anxiety disorder!
"Here's the thing" The allergies which I had suffered from all my life, Totally unbeknown to me, always had me feeling less than average.
When someone asked me to do something or go somewhere that I wasn't familiar with You know what I mean, the list goes on,
Old evil anxiety would always kick in, never letting you enjoy life as well as you should have.
Looking back, I would often wonder how so many people could be so outgoing.
I believe it's because they did feel 100% which in turn reflects on everyone around them.
Anyway thank God I started getting hives, if it wasn't for hives I would still be living a life that I was never destined for.

al0404
08-31-2010, 07:19 AM
hi,hope u get time to read this.

what u say sounds interesting,having suffferded from anxiety over 15 yrs,as you say going somwhere different/new etc..

do u reckon it was food allergie that was your problem then/

thanks
Alan