PDA

View Full Version : Help Very worried!!!

Schnoo
05-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi,

I worked out 3 hours before I went to a massage parlor. My shirt irritated my nipple and made it very red before I got the massage, but I didn't realize it.

The place looked clean (no steam baths, etc.). She massaged me VERY HARD all over my body (except under the towel of course).

She spent about 10 minutes on each one of my nipples and my left nipple bled (with a drop of blood). I wasn't sure if she had any cuts on her hands or the like, But I am completely worried that she could have and I got HIV from this incident.

What worried me especially is that she tried to take the towel off and do more, but I declined (as I am married and did this once before with horrible results),

All the expert boards say no, but I am not sure.

I haven't been able to sleep, please help. How do I cope with this situation?

Thank you, Have any of you heard anyone getting HIV this way?

Angel
05-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Nope, Never.

She wouldnt be allowed to work with kuts in her hands. And if she had kommon sense and she happened to have any, she wouldnt be putting her flesh on yours, she has to protekt herself too, you know.

So i think they got too much to lose to be putting there fleshy hands all over your naked body.

And if you dont find komfort in this, go check her out.

its not that hard.

Schnoo
05-18-2006, 08:53 AM
You don't think there is any way I could've gotten HIV?

I can't stop thinking about this. I am worried about my wife. I am worried about everything all the time.

I just can't stop thinking. I don't know what to do. Can't eat, sleep, anything. I was up all night last night.

Would anyone here test for HIV after this exposure?

I can't check her out, because she is already freaked out by me because I made her wash her hands before the Massage and was asking her all kinds of questions (I think she thinks I am a cop or something).

I don't remember what her hands looked like, but she was rubbing me crazily HARD and this leads me to believe she may have 'scuffed or 'burnt' her hand and it was bleeding.

I didn't look at her hands.

How do I cope? :(

Bridgie
05-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Relax Schnoo. It's your anxiety that is the problem, not that she touched you. It's all in your mind. You have to keep telling yourself this. You'll be fine. And stay away from the massages if they freak you out so bad!

:D

Angel
05-26-2006, 08:03 AM
I dont know about that.

Massages are fucking amazing.