PDA

View Full Version : hey guys help me

manyu
07-30-2010, 11:22 AM
i am going through anxiety for the past one month,went through a roller coaster in the first week,felt constant high for the whole week and felt as if i was going insane,but with time i realized that it cant get physical in any manner and i will eventually be fine from all the shit i experience everyday.my panic attacks have stopped i feel depressed when i am not doing anything,i have no will to create music in which i took keen interest in
and dont feel like hanging out with my friends anymore.i have not taken any
medicine prescribed to me because i feel i can come out of it only on my own.i have been facing every fear with full diligence and i do almost anything i think i cant.but the tinnitus just makes it awful.do people come out of anxiety or do they learn to live with it?has anyone among you guys come out of it clean,or do i have to learn to live this life like a vegetable.

louiseevans222
07-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey Maynu,

lol "like a vedgetable" like the way you put that....

its definetely possible to come out of it, and no, you dont have to live with it, and put up with it...

I had anxiety for 7 seven years, and I havent had it for over 2 years now...

Iv'e already posted quite a few posts about the powerful FREE software that I used, not only that but I used meditation on a daily basis, and some breathing excersises before I leave the house....

I learnt to know how to reprogramme my mind and thinking, so that i am able to live an anxiety FREE life...

Im not sayin I dont have stress, because I do, but everyone gets stress, and its normal, its easy for me to deal with my stress because i feel like a happy person inside....

I recommend a powerful FREE tool I used to reprogramme my mind and start living put of my comfort zone...

I really enjoy my life.... amazing things have come into my life from the shift of my mindset, I defientely recommend it....

Its amazing....

Click the link below to get FREE instant access....

manyu
07-30-2010, 01:35 PM
thanx dude for the reply,i am really trying hard to get back to normal,after spending years being atheist i now truly find peace with god,i hope this world has got exciting venues for me ahead coz right now i feel like i am in a fucking jail.