PDA

View Full Version : Having a better day today!

ThePhoenix
07-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Just thought I would share this, I have been struggling a bit over the last month or so but finally today I am starting to see the blue sky through the clouds again. I am not saying it will stay that way but I am starting to feel a bit better again.

So for everyone else out there struggling, keep battling on. Clouds will left eventually!

louiseevans222
07-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Hi Phoenix,

That's great, don't say that you may not get to feel like that for long...
Even if you do get your anxiety, feel okay about it, I know it sounds hard,but trust me but its excellen you feel good today...

Have a great day, hopefully it will stay like that, and even if it doesn't so what, dont get frustrated about it, continue with your life, and allow your anxiety to just BE THERE....

All the best :)

Nice to hear someones having a happy day!

Louise Evans

Charmbracelet81
07-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Yes Phoenix!!! That's awesome!!! I feel like that today, also. I do have it in the back of my mind that my mood/outlook will change, but I am so thankful when these moments of happiness and optimism arise, because they used to be few and far between! :D

worrier123
07-30-2010, 02:03 PM
is there anything u did thats put u in a good mood....maybe we could try it and feel the same. glad ur having a good day, hope u have many more to come

:)

x

kenja
07-30-2010, 02:31 PM
hi pheonix

just read both your posts

glad your feeling better mate, enjoy it

ThePhoenix
07-30-2010, 08:36 PM
I think i feel better when I am change my self talk, sometimes I talk myself into feeling really anxious and scared by telling myself things arent right and something bad is going to happen.

When I change my self talk and be more positive, I tell myself I am being silly and irrational, there is nothing wrong and everything I have feared in the past has been nothing too I feel better.

palow
08-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Changing your "self-talk" is not only the key to curing anxiety disorder but you can use it to improve your relationships, financial situation and attaining that inner peace that spiritual seekers keep talking about.

The fact that you are aware of your inner dialogue means you are already ahead of 80% of the world population. If you look at it in that light, our anxiety disorder is a gift, because it allowed us to look at that disgusting negative stream of thoughts and made us decide to change it.

I found saying this to myself every morning really helped when I was going through my anxiety programme. It's called the Optimist's Creed.

http://www.thesecret.tv/optimists-creed ... -creed.pdf (http://www.thesecret.tv/optimists-creed/optimists-creed.pdf)

Notice how much of it has to do with thinking about others instead of yourself. If every anxiety sufferer went out and did charity work everyday for 3 months, I believe that 90% of them would be cured.

Patrick

ThePhoenix
08-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Changing your "self-talk" is not only the key to curing anxiety disorder but you can use it to improve your relationships, financial situation and attaining that inner peace that spiritual seekers keep talking about.

The fact that you are aware of your inner dialogue means you are already ahead of 80% of the world population. If you look at it in that light, our anxiety disorder is a gift, because it allowed us to look at that disgusting negative stream of thoughts and made us decide to change it.

I found saying this to myself every morning really helped when I was going through my anxiety programme. It's called the Optimist's Creed.

http://www.thesecret.tv/optimists-creed ... -creed.pdf (http://www.thesecret.tv/optimists-creed/optimists-creed.pdf)

Notice how much of it has to do with thinking about others instead of yourself. If every anxiety sufferer went out and did charity work everyday for 3 months, I believe that 90% of them would be cured.

Patrick

I like that alot, in many ways I guess your right, it does make us fix our negative thoughts. The difficulty using positive self talk all the time!