PDA

View Full Version : My Story Of How I got Rid Of My Anxiety Fast

louiseevans222
07-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Hey my names Louise, and I am an ex-sufferer of anxiety, I suffered every single symptom of generelized anxiety in the book....

I thought I was going mad, losing my mind, because of the racing thoughts I used to get, and my anxiety controlled my life for a good few years....

I was scared to sit next to family and friends because of the disturbing racing thoughts I used to get...

I used to get dizzy spells, I used to feel my heart pumping fast for no reason, I used to feel as if im not breathing properely....

The list goes on.....

I felt so angry about my life, and was trapped from the fear of doing the things I enjoy, but can't do....

I tried quite a few things, I went to the doctor, and he never helped me, he just told me I need to relax and he gave me pills to take, instead that made me worse...

It's so easy to tell someone to calm down, when there not actually going through it.... :|

I tried many things not goingto get into detail, because I could go on forever lol....

But the thing that literally changed my life was a tool that I use on my PC... still till now, and it doesn't just help anxiety, it helps EVERYTHING!!!

i'm working on myself with this powerful tool, it's made me confident, postive, happier,healthier, I hardly ever stress, I never have anxiety...

I feel like a different person from 2 years back....

You could seriously get results with this tool within 2 weeks...it's amazing and a life changer....

I definetely recommend using this powerful tool...

You can get FREE instant access to it, if you click on the link below, and start changing your life TODAY, within 3 weeks you will feel alot different, some say in a few days!!